NSA Canada, the fastest growing slo-pitch program in Canada, is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, results oriented individuals to join our team. These positions are available in many major centers where slo-pitch is prevalant. This position is commission, with unlimited oportunities for earning potential.
If you are a highly autonomous individual who enjoys the challenge of building relationships, conquering objections, and working for an organization which is run by ball players for ball players where continuous improvement is the key to our growth, then send us your resume.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Initiate contact with leagues and/or tournament convenors to promote the NSA Canada program and build productive relationships
· Receive and submit customer prizing orders through our promotional sponsorship program and online order system
· Regular contact with key leagues and/or tournament convenors to keep customers informed of new program offerings.
· Provide pertinent feedback to NSA Canada’s head office and local Provincial Director
· Active and well respected in your slo-pitch community (references required)
· Strong knowledge of general slo-pitch/softball rules
· Previous league and/or tournament convenor administrative responsiblities an asset but not required
· Willingness to learn and promote the NSA Program
· Access to computer & Internet
Contact the appropriate provincial director with your qualifications:
Phone: (403) 250-9655
Fax: (403) 291-3771
Provincial Director of Manitoba
Phone: (204) 268-4593
Provincial Director, Maritimes
Slemon Park, Prince Edward Island
Phone: (902) 436-2038