Website and Social Media Agreement
All content on this website are the property of NSA Canada unless owned by a third party, and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to create a false identity;
- not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from NSA Canada;
- not to access or attempt to access any Design Content which you are not authorized to access;
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
Any articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, clients or members, in any manner that disparages or discredits NSA Canada, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes on NSA Canada’ intellectual property rights.
This policy was updated on November 24, 2020 By checking this box I am confirming that I have read, acknowledge, understand and agree to the above statements