All content on this website are the property of NSA Canada unless owned by a third party, and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to create a false identity;
- not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from Adobe;
- not to access or attempt to access any Design Content which you are not authorized to access;
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
Any articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, clients or members, in any manner that disparages or discredits NSA Canada, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes on NSA Canada’ intellectual property rights.
This policy was created on January 1, 2005
Bay #9, 1925 – 39th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 6W7
Phone: (403) 250-9655
Fax: (403) 769-9055
Toll Free: 1-877-250-9655