As NSA Canada prepares to continue its growth throughout Canada, we have openings for regional directors in various areas.
NSA Canada is a successful slo-pitch program operating throughout Canada. Our enthusiastic staff is trained and ready to handle inquiries, presentations and customer service follow-up. There is no doubt our success is contributed to the endless effort, knowledge, customer service attitude and professionalism of our directors.
We would like to extend the opportunity for all to join the fastest growing slo-pitch program in Canada. All of our directors feel they can make a difference! If you feel motivated, and believe that you can make a contribution to improve the sport of slo-pitch in your area, please contact our NSA Canada head office at 1-877-250-9655; ask for Terry. Or you can email us at [email protected]
Our motto remains ‘built by players for players’. We believe you should ‘promote slo-pitch through a program – not a program through slo-pitch’. If you would like to promote the sport of slo-pitch through our program, we would like to hear from you.
The NSA Canada Team
Regional & Area Directors
NSA Canada, the fastest growing slo-pitch program in Canada, is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, results oriented individuals to join our team. These positions are available in many major centers where slo-pitch is prevalent. This position is commission, with unlimited opportunities for earning potential.
If you are a highly autonomous individual who enjoys the challenge of building relationships, conquering objections, and working for an organization which is run by ball players for ball players where continuous improvement is the key to our growth, then send us your resume.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Initiate contact with leagues and/or tournament convenors to promote the NSA Canada program and build productive relationships
· Receive and submit customer prizing orders through our promotional sponsorship program and online order system
· Regular contact with key leagues and/or tournament conveners to keep customers informed of new program offerings.
· Provide pertinent feedback to NSA Canada’s head office and local Provincial Director
· Active and well respected in your slo-pitch community (references required)
· Strong knowledge of general slo-pitch/softball rules
· Previous league and/or tournament convener administrative responsibilities an asset but not required
· Willingness to learn and promote the NSA Program
· Access to computer & Internet
If interested send an email with your qualifications to [email protected]